Home » , , » TKJ my department, school Labschool (TKJ jurusanku, Labschool sekolahku)

TKJ my department, school Labschool (TKJ jurusanku, Labschool sekolahku)

m_azis fikri | 03.20 | 0 komentar

TKJ my department, school Labschool


      My name is m.azisfikri blessing my private school in Labschool majors TKJ, TKJ my departmentis very good (TKJ) my department include majors (TKJ) Labschool best in my school.Labscool is one in my city school.


      Labschool founded in 1998 and stood my department circa 2002. I'm very pleased withthis school. because my school is very good, especially my department. most steady dehmy department. let my department, other majors majors at my school are also great great.Everything is great in school.


Friends as my department is also great-great everything is great in my school is full ofgreatness my school. this  . this is my school photo.

         how great the school whether I 
You Are Viewing "TKJ my department, school Labschool" Thank you for your participationto read our article entitled "TKJ my department, school Labschool" So you do not missUpdates from us then you sebaiknnya Pressing the like in addition to the right of this pageTo always get updates from us . Or you can also join me on Google Circles + Thank you.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

random post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. adekoverdosis - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger